Sunday, December 25, 2005


I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I will post a little more later, but when I was looking through the pictures, I came across this one...since my blog name is about finishing UFOs...these two sweaters were finished Christmas Eve in the AM just in time to wear to the Zoo which has free admission on Christmas Eve. They are made from Cascade 220 and King Cole Mohair in stripes. I used a pattern from Silver Creek Classics, a company from my adopted hometown, Bellingham, Washington. It's a pretty simple design, I mainly used it to know what size to make. I got the wool just after the girls' first birthday. My best friend Shelley helped me pick it out when she was here visiting...so almost two years later, this deserves a spot on the UFO blog! LOL Definitely a good thing I chose a bigger size! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Denise said...

They are so beautiful, Theresa. Both the sweaters and the girls.