Monday, December 12, 2005


For some reason, blogger wants this to be first, so please keep reading past this to catch up and the rest of the finished objects are below this. Thanks! These are the River Rapid socks from a free pattern from this neat blog http://sockbug.blog-city.com/ I knit it with the Kool-Aid dyed yarn I did this summer with the Knit Picks dye your own fingering weight merino. I put a big sippy cup in there to stretch it out so you can see the pattern a little. These will go to my cousin, who is 15 and I have no clue what to get her! I don't know if she will like them or not! They were a fun pattern to knit. Pretty easy. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

I love seeing your family (they are beautiful!) and all of your finished objects - what lovely work you do, Theresa! Hugs, Cary